(Click here to view North Hudson's Organization Chart)
- North Hudson Community Action Program has been in existence since 1965, providing social services and Head Start / Early Head Start classes to the Hudson County residents.
- In 1994 the health services were added to NHCAC.
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) designation obtained 1997.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) in 2003, 2006, 2009 & 2012.
- North Hudson has been recently certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home in 2013.
- Largest health center in New Jersey with 11 delivery sites located in Hudson, Bergen and Passaic counties and mobile unit services.
- NHCAC organization, as a whole, has over 750 employees and over 22 sites and locations.